What types of files can I send to Ephorus?
The Ephorus plagiarism detection service can currently receive the following file formats from the Fronter assignment application:
- Microsoft Office Word (.doc, .docx)
- Word Perfect (.wpd)
- Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) (with computer readable text)
- Text documents (.txt, .rtf)
- OpenOffice Text documents (.odt, .sxw)
- Internet documents (.html, .htm)
The maximum document file size is 25 MB.
For any other types of files, you will in the evaluation view see a text saying the document was not sent to Ephorus.
Read more about Ephorus: What is Ephorus and how do I get started with it?
Posted on Thu, November 19, 2015
by Sarah Voit filed under