Since 1999, itslearning has grown into a world leading learning platform specifically targeting the educational sector. Great effort is put into ensuring world class delivery of our Software-as-a-service solution, with 24/7 availability. We currently seek a:
Senior Operation Engineer
Would you like to be part of making itslearning an even better product? As an operation engineer in our global engineering team, you will be a major contributor to an international, growing and successful company, with approximately two million users worldwide. We are seeking experienced engineers, who are ambitious and motivated to use cutting-edge tools, technologies and techniques to create a world-class service.
As member of our global Software-as-a-Service operation team, using modern tools and techniques, you will be involved in every aspect of itslearning’s production site. From design to service troubleshooting, from performance analysis to capacity planning, from DNS and networking to application behaviour, you are ultimately responsible for making sure that itslearning always works.
- System administration, including security, configuration, troubleshooting, and automation.
- Capacity analysis, service configuration, monitoring, traffic routing and troubleshooting for a high-traffic website.
- Analysis of complex system behaviour, performance and application issues.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and work to increase efficiency.
- Plan and set up new services on the itslearning platform in one of our global hosting centres
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience with IT systems administration.
- Solid scripting skills Experience with high-volume operation on the Microsoft platform.
- Experience with operation of large databases.
- Experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
- A risk-reducing and customer focused mentality.
- Positive and structured personality with excellent communication skills
If this position sounds interesting, please contact Thomas Skogstrand (+47 95 85 40 00) send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org