Here are last weeks releases.
Identity and releationship management
- Change in Hypernet integration as Hypernet has changed how they send carer - child relationship:Only relevant for customers with Hypernet as their MIS
All changes are relevant for all customers.
- Saving task comments: We have two places you can save comments on a task, these earlier saved to two different places. Save is no consistent.
- When you are done assigning students to an assignment you are now returned to the list view.
- We have fixed that if a student saved twice the answer would not show for matching questions on multiple page tests.
- Fix for deleting of answers options not belonging to the question your where deleting in a test.
Only relevant for users of the app
New version of the Android app
- Added support for a new permissions system on Android 6 (the app will ask for permissions when using a feature, not while installing the app
- We display room names on the detailed views for Assignments
- Issue related to the back button in the feedback view in the app.
- Android 6 fixed that drop-down icon is missing for institution selection
- Android: 1st item is now not selected by default on the assignment selector for uploading a document.
Posted on Mon, December 7, 2015
by Sofia Linde filed under