The highlights of this release are:
- We're consolidating the Planner table/list views into a great new design; this will give our users multiple ways to work with the planner.
- We're introducing more improvements on the Final Course Assessment process, including improvements to Template Letters.
- It will now be possible to upload files to Course Folders directly from OneDrive for Business and OneDrive for Education.
- A limited pilot of our new Library Search will now be available for selected customers.
- It will now be possible to disable Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive on a site level.
Want to get nerdy? Read more about it here
Posted on Mon, February 8, 2016
by administrator itslearning