Marketing Executive, Milton Keynes
: Marketing Manager
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with direct mail, print advertising, email and on-line marketing to develop and maintain the engagement of the UK subsidiary website and social media.
- Produce and coordinate production of artwork.
- Obtain segmented data lists to reach target markets.
- Write copy for a variety of media including mailshots, press, emails, website and social media.
- Manage and exploit lead nurturing and Customer Relationship Management tools.
- Identify and implement cost-effective and new marketing opportunities as well as managing marketing budgets.
- Track and report on Return on Investment of all marketing campaigns.
- Lead exhibition organization within the UK and engage with the education press and media.
- Production of best practice case studies by working closely with existing customers.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience within Marketing; existing in-depth knowledge of the education sector a plus.
- Competent IT skills (i.e. Microsoft Office suite) with excellent presentation skills and Excel skills to analyze data.
- Understanding of copy-writing
- Ability to plan, implement and execute tasks effectively and utilize Microsoft Project or other project management software to track over all task and provide updates to the regional and global teams.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce.com CRM or similar.
- Graphic design ability and proven experience of social media applications with HTML knowledge.
- Knowledge of educational themes as they relate to the use of ICT in education and learning a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Confident and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Ability to self-organize and work with limited supervision.
- All candidates will need to be CRB checked.
Must have experience with most/some of the following: Marketing Manager, Account Executive, CRM, Brand Manager, Marketing Executive, SEO, Customer Relationship Management, Education, New Media, Digital Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Strategy Manager, Copy Writing, Marketing Consultant, ecommerce, Direct Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager, HTML, etc.
Competitive base salary and benefits.
Posted on Wed, August 19, 2015
by administrator itslearning