On those campuses where both staff and students use a learning platform on a daily basis, outcomes improve. On itslearning campuses, lecturers really use the system because:
- It really is easier. Professors who have used other learning platforms tell us that it takes 1/3 to 1/10 of the time to create a course in itslearning compared to other platforms.
- The full integration of email, calendar and administrative communications turns itslearning into everybody’s home on campus
- Mobile device support helps students track their progress and assignments while they are off campus, and away from a computer
- Lecturers can provide students with materials developed by themselves, colleagues, or the itslearning community.
- Enable automatic plagiarism detection simply by checking a box when creating an assignment.
- Students can create own project spaces where they invite each other to collaborate, share and work together.
- Differentiate teaching by forming groups or allowing students themselves to form groups.