International Sales Executive
Sales Executive, International Schools
Job Description/Major Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales growth of a leading learning management system (LMS), platform environment within K-12 International Schools in Europe.
- Understand the difficulties that schools and teachers face and demonstrate how the company’s learning model is an innovative solution to meet their challenges.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within international schools or groups of international schools.
- Deliver professional sales presentations, both face-to-face and virtually, to demonstrate how the company’s technology can effectively improve classrooms.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets by developing new business.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting of the pipeline, account plans, and territory management activities.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Successful sales experience within software or technology sales. (Consistent 1MM+ EUROs Annual Production)
- Proven success with consultative sales.
- Proven track record in multi-year, complex, concept sales.
- Ability to build, work, and close an annual pipeline of 15-25 open opportunities through seasonal sales cycles
- Successful experience managing school clients through a full sales cycle.
- Experience providing presentations demonstrating technology both online and face-to-face.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Fluency in English
- BS/BA required.
- Extensive regional travel required.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Multiple languages proficiency– Spanish & French preferred
- Experience selling blended learning environments, learning management systems (LMS), educational software, or educational technology.
- Expertise in both the K-12 market and technology space, with knowledge of key growth opportunities and established contacts within the assigned territory
- An exciting opportunity in one of the most successful software companies in the learning technology space
- A highly professional work culture
- A strong sales culture in our new International Sales division
- Great career opportunities
- Competitive base salary with aggressive commission structure and benefits
Posted on Fri, May 22, 2015
by administrator itslearning