The following was released during weeks 51 and 52:
- Test & Question DB
- Added support for exporting and importing the new matching type questions recently released from/to the question database to/from a file, and from/to the Test tool to/from a file
- Fixed an issue where exporting a question with a math equation and importing it back could break the math equation
- Test tool
- Fixed an issue with previewing mandatory questions in the Test tool
Background: When a teacher tried to submit a mandatory question in the "Preview" tab of the Test tool, a pop-up appears stating that " Please answer all questions marked with * ".
However, this pop-up did not allow Mandatory questions to be submitted.
This happened in both the below cases:
1. When a Mandatory question is created in Test tool and then opened in Preview tab of that Test.
2. When a Mandatory question is created in Question DB tool and pulled into a Test using "Get Questions" button and then opened in the Preview tab of that Test.
This is now fixed.
Posted on Mon, January 2, 2017
by Torgeir Lyngstad filed under