Fronter releases week 49
The following was released during week 49:
- Test & Question DB
- Fixed an issue where if a teacher is trying to add a question to the test database, enters a title, forgets to select a proper question type in the category dropdown (dropwdown show '----Choose type----'), and then saves, a "Missing title" pop-up dialogue was shown. This has now been replaced with a proper error message saying you have to choose a type.
- Test tool
- Fixed an issue where if a teacher tried to import questions into a test from a file, there was no error message given if an invalid file format was chosen. This has now been fixed, and a proper error message is shown.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher could give a score for a test question outside of the defined range for the question (e.g. give 12 points out of 10)
- Fixed an issue where if a teacher when creating a test tried to import a question from another multi-page test, and that question contains an image, the image was not shown in the editor, and a code was displayed instead. This has now been fixed, and the image is shown.
- Fixed an issue where math equations did not display correctly in edit mode in the Editor. This has now been fixed, and equations are correctly shown also when edited.
Posted on Mon, December 12, 2016
by Torgeir Lyngstad filed under