Fronter Releases week 44
Here are last weeks releases.
- Large file uploader: We have replaced the java dependent large and multiple file uploader.
- Fixed that evaluated assignments not appearing in Results Matrix: If the start date of an assignment was before the created date of the room the assignment did not show in the result matrix. This is now fixed.
- Fixed that matching questions was not displaying
- Whitelist: vucdigital.dk
- Fixed that tests with several pages sends out notifications to users who does not have access to the test
- Ensure carers are in the "carer system group"
- Delete user from UAS (Fronters user administrative system) when the user is deleted from the contact card in Fronter.
- Do not stop the import if user does not exist.: If a create of a user fails because e.g the username is occupied, this will no longer stop the import. Instead an error will be logged.
Posted on Wed, December 2, 2015
by administrator itslearning filed under